ISO MYSTICAL GAINZ: Vanilla Milkshake
|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|ISO MYSTICAL GAINZ is formulated to support muscle growth, immunity, digestive health, increase satiety, and boost metabolic rate. Our 100% ISO MYSTICAL GAINZ is micro-filtered to remove any extra fat and sugar providing a lean protein source to your post-workout/daily nutrition.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with the purest sources of whey protein concentrate to produce world-class results.
Our formula is third-party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Whey Protein Isolate||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Mix one rounded scoop with 4-6oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Vary the amount of liquid for taste preference|
|Our Formula Vs other formulas in the market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality bioavailable whey protein isolate.||2. Uses cheap sources of whey protein isolate that contain fillers and toxins.|
- Teixeira, F. J., Santos, H. O., Howell, S. L., & Pimentel, G. D. (2019). Whey protein in cancer therapy: A narrative review. Pharmacological research, 144, 245–256. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2019.04.019
- Colonetti, T., Grande, A. J., Milton, K., Foster, C., Alexandre, M. C., Uggioni, M. L., & Rosa, M. I. (2017). Effects of whey protein supplement in the elderly submitted to resistance training: systematic review and meta-analysis. International journal of food sciences and nutrition, 68(3), 257–264. https://doi.org/10.1080/09637486.2016.1232702
- Marshall K. (2004). Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic, 9(2), 136–156.
- A Castro, L. H., S de Araújo, F. H., M Olimpio, M. Y., B de B Primo, R., T Pereira, T., F Lopes, L. A., B S de M Trindade, E., Fernandes, R., & A Oesterreich, S. (2019). Comparative Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Concentrated, Hydrolyzed, and Isolated Whey Protein Supplementation on Body Composition of Physical Activity Practitioners. Nutrients, 11(9), 2047. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11092047
Approximate Amino Acids per Serving (Naturally Occurring)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.